Must Have Civil Engineering Apps
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the construction & Design and to enhance this practice we sort listed 10 Must-Have Civil Engineering Apps for you. Plus we have 1 bonus app for you.
AutoCAD mobile app is an official mobile app for Autodesk AutoCAD. It was formerly known as AutoCAD 360. AutoCAD mobile app is a 2D drawing and drafting tool. It lets you view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- F, T and q (rectangular and triangular) loads
- Fixed and hinge connections at beam ends
- Fixed, hinge, roller and spring supports in any direction
- Imposed deflections
- Add or edit materials
- Add or edit sections
This app is quite handy for civil engineers. This app will help you to calculate the amount of cement, water, and other materials you need in your concrete mix, which makes this app really useful for engineers and contractors. It follows the guidelines of IS: 10262-2009 and IS: 456 for calculating the mix proportion.
Almost 300+ topics are covered in this app. As a civil engineering student, this app is invaluable to reinforce what you’ve learned in class and to do calculations. You can also add site notes so as not to forget important items when out at a job site. The developers are also really responsive to user suggestions on improving the app. It has many other features.
Parametric sections (circular, rectangular, H, I, U)
– Freeform sections
– Metric & Imperial (see options)
– Log in to sync your favorites across all your devices.
- Users can search the words by just typing a few characters and words suggestions are shown.
- Explanatory images with 100s of words.
- Ability to “Add a Word to Favourite” for later use.
- All content of the Dictionary available Offline
- Search history
- Word of the Day – daily new word
It is the best app for calculation of material quantity such as cement, mortar, brickwork etc. Features of this app include Area calculation and Unit Conversion. You can also calculate dead load, live load and moment with the approximate values. There are some other features which can be unlocked by collecting coins or by purchasing their app.
This app is the most important app for civil engineering and construction calculator out there. It consists of 574 calculators and converters, this application is capable of converting imperial and metric units quickly and easily.
- All calculators are available both in SI Units (Metric System) and USCS Units (Imperial System).
- Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Civil engineering and construction parameters.
- Automatic calculation and conversion of the output with respect to changes in the input/options/units.
- Formulas are provided for each calculator.
- Values of higher Order can also be calculated.
- Extremely accurate calculations and conversions.
- Professionally and newly designed user-interface that speeds up data entry, calculation speed and enables easy viewing.
This is an app for project managers. Project managers can use this app to keep track of the progress of a project by syncing this app with their contractor’s devices to obtain reports on the completion of various stages of the project. The app basically breaks done your project into a to-do list with information organized within the project tasks. You can Try 5 projects for free during 90 days trial after that you have to purchase if you need more projects.
By using this you can get output values of the ultimate and design bearing resistance of spread foundations with different shapes like rectangular, square, circular and strip footings. It is a handy tool for civil engineers and geotechnical engineers looking for quick calculations on foundations. The paid version of the app includes features like GPS support, Photo documentation and PDF report generation and distribution via email and cloud programs.
Using this app, calculations for open channel flow, weir, orifice and time of concentration can be done. It is extremely light and fast. Quick Civil was designed to provide fast results for common civil engineering calculations.
Download Link for all the Apps:
- AutoCAD mobile app
- Frame Design
- Concrete Mix Design
- Civil Engineering World
- Steel Profiles
- Civil Engineering Dictionary
- Civil Sutra
- Civil Engineering Pack
- Ap4 project managers
- Bearing Capacity FREE
- Quick civil